Wednesday 20 November 2019

Pin score.

It was a lovely day at the archery field at One Tree Hill.
This is called Mountain Green.

 I was shooting with someone new that I had never shot with before. On the first end I got an x and my arrow was on top of the other person's arrow it was cool.

 Then we went to collect our arrows. His arrows were big and fat compared to mine. Mine were skinny and long. 

Finally we went to get our score's and I got 280 points out of 270. Which is the score to get a pin score. And past all of I got a Pb which stands for personal best blog you later. 

2 comments:

  1. Good score Marcus. I love to watch you shooting, you are so focussed

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.