Friday 25 June 2021

procedure work

 Guten tag bloggers, during the past week we have been writing a procedure text on how to play a game I chose chess. We had to write a plan first giving the title, what things you need and the goal of the game. You also had to write 
step by step instructions explaining how to play the game and a diagram about the game you chose. 

After you have finished your plan you have to write it in a document but more detailed way like you have to be specific. If someone read it but they didn't know how to play then well it would be a disaster and they wouldn't be able to play it. When you finished you had to insert the diagram to the doc but first it had to be checked by a teacher before you could finish.

The planing was easy for me because I had to just write what you need and how to play in steps and what you need to play. But the doc was hard because I didn't know how to make my doc more detailed. But eventually I  made it more detailed with some help from jeremiah my friend. blog you later, check out jeremiah's blog

2 comments:

  1. Nice work Marcus- next one for Bolt Action!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello thank you for your comment. I will try to make it for da kiwi!!!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.