Tuesday 18 May 2021

Spark Arena

 Spark Arena

Guten Tag bloggers on Monday/17.5.21 we went to Spark Arena for a visit. All the year sixes went except one or to who didn't have permission or were to late. We had thirty minutes at each activity we went to Happy Place first. Our first thing we could do in Happy Place was a ball pit that you jumped into and was almost as deep as me. We went in along line and we went in four people at a time. When it was my turn to jump in I leaped and landed in the ball pit I didn't even go through. I just landed on my knees but it was really hard to move. When I managed to get out we got to go into different photo rooms. One had white chains everywhere and another one was bathtub full of balls and every wall was filled with rubber duckys. Then we entered a room there was a dome that had fans on the ground and a bunch of confetti and we got to throw it around and at each other. Then that was the end of Happy Place







Chapter two: Sounds Fun when we went to different activities. One of them were you got a mouthpiece and a trombone or a trumpet. I got a trombone and I was pretty good if I do say so myself. Then I went to another section and there was this electric drum, pad and keyboard and there was this game loaded on to it. The game was about using instruments and you had to hit a note when a yellow line hit a box would turn green if you got it perfect, purple for to early, yellow for to late and red if you missed. Then I went to another section were it was about using computers to make music and there was a microphone an electric pad and keyboard I tried using those but people were hogging it.





Chapter three: After the Sounds Fun we went to a Van Gogh expedition were it showed his art. When we first entered there were some paintings but then we were led to another room and when we entered it went dark and we sat down in front of a big screen and it showed all of Van Gogh's art and that took thirty minutes. Fun fact: Van Gogh never sold one of his paintings in his life. 



             

2 comments:

  1. What a detailed recount of your morning's events Marcus, goed gedaan! I like your inclusion of the fun fact about Van Gogh not selling a painting - do you know why this was? Have you been able to make a connection between you and Van Gogh? It sounds like you had a lot of fun during the three different sessions, perhaps you could identify which was your personal favourite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marcus good to see you enjoying your day out- and getting in touch with your culture in Van Gogh!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.